- 1 box Carefree pantyliners, $4.50 with a $1 magazine coupon = $3.50
- 3 Bandaid tough strips, $4.49 each with three $1 newspaper coupons = $3.49 each
- 1 Benadryl for the puppy with allergies, $8 with one $1.50 newspaper coupon = $6.50
- $10 ECBs for buying the above three products
- 1 Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel, $3.50 with one $1 internet coupon = $2.50
- 2 Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner refills, $5 each with one B1G1F internet coupon = $5
- 2 Palmolive dish soaps, $0.88 each with a $1 mailing coupon and a $0.25 newspaper coupon = $0.51 for both
- $5 ECBs for buying the above three products
- 2 Crest toothpastes, $1.99 each with one $1 mail coupon each and $1 ECB each = free
- 2 All Small & Mighty, $7.49 and B1G1F with two $2 internet coupons = $3.49 for both
- 1 Softsoap, $1.99 with one $0.75 coupon = $1.24
- 1 Garnier shampoo, $2.99 with a $1 newspaper coupon and $2 ECBs = free
- 3 Bayer Breeze 2 glucose monitors, $14.99 each with three $14.99 coupons = free
- 1 Twix bar, $0.67
- 2 newspapers
- One $10 off a $50 purchase CRT CVS coupon
- One $5 off a $40 emailed CVS coupon
YTD OOP: $132.86
YTD Savings: $978.88 ($1349.10 if you include sale prices, as of 4/19)
YTD eBay sales: $42.21
It's certainly true that the more you sew a pattern, the better you get. I sewed more baby items this week for a friend's baby shower, and I really enjoyed making these items. They are getting quick to make, and I love the fun fabrics I get to use. I made two burp cloths, a pair of booties, two bibs, and a tag toy.
nursing cover out of some beautiful paisley fabric. She loved all of it, too! The next shower I'll be going to is for a baby girl, and I'm really excited to sew some pink stuff. Check out the patterns link on the left for the free online patterns for these items!
Go to Money Saving Mom's post to find out how to get a free subscription to Organic Gardening! I've been waiting for a free gardening magazine, so I'm really excited!
This is definitely one of the best freebies I've seen since I started blogging. Mommy Snacks interviewed Suze Orman yesterday, and Suze gave a code for all of her readers to have free access to her Will & Trust kit online. Go to Mommy Snacks' post here to read the details and get signed up. Thanks, Mommy Snacks and Suze!