Finished Quilt Top

I finished my quilt top (week 4) for the Old Red Barn Co. quilt-along! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. So far, so good. I bought my batting and backing, so now I'm ready to make my quilt sandwich and do some quilting (week 5). I'm definitely going to do some practicing first, though, because I am scared to death of this part!

I forgot to write about these two small projects that I did a few weeks ago, so here they are.

Simple ironing board cover, made from this tutorial. Really easy and much better than the last one we had! (I would have used a much brighter and flowery print, but my husband objected to having to iron on a board that is pink. Silly husbands.)

A couple of pincushions out of scraps of my quilt-along quilt material. These will be used for my long quilting pins. :)